Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
Dedicated, Personalized Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care for Seniors
A progressive neurological disorder like Alzheimer’s or any other form of Dementia, can bring about an urgent need to try to preserve cognitive abilities and memories. These needs can be met in the comfort of home, with Retire-At-Home Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Services.
The number one concern is to offer effective and compassionate care while improving the quality of daily life. Alzheimer’s and Dementia caregivers aim to help manage unfavorable symptoms of the disease, and to prevent it from spreading. Dedicated and effective care can help bring your family peace of mind, knowing that you loved one is in good hands with a team of trained and experienced professionals.
Making a genuine and positive difference in the lives of everyone in out care is of the utmost importance for Retire-At-Home Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge. Being diagnosed with a degenerative brain disorder can be debilitating for the person affected, as well as their families. Exceptional cognitive companions and caregivers will offer unwavering mental, physical, and emotional support for your loved one. All caregivers matched with a client dealing with Alzheimer’s or Dementia has past experience working with patients struggling with cognitive impairment.
There are a multitude of services that can be personalized for Alzheimer’s or Dementia care:
- Nurse Case Managers – will supervise, monitor, and review care plans and practices
- Personal Care Services – for personal hygiene care and assistance
- Home Support and Housekeeping- for daily household chores and tasks
- Companion Care Services – regular social interaction is essential for keeping the mind active and sharp
- Home Medical Equipment and Supplies – arrangements and delivery
- 24-hour on-call support – for emergencies, questions, and concerns
- Ongoing communication and coordination with other healthcare professionals
Contact us Today for a Free In-Home Consultation!