Home Care Jobs in Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge!
Come Join Our Team of Outstanding Caregivers!
Retire-At-Home in Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge is always looking for experienced and compassionate people to provide our tailored and personalized home care services for seniors. We have been in operation for roughly 25 years, helping seniors continue living at home in a comfortable and safe environment.
If you have training and experience geared towards assisting seniors, and are looking for a flexible schedule, then Retire-At-Home may be the perfect Home Care Agency for you! Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the opportunity to schedule shifts that around your other jobs and responsibilities.
We are regularly hiring the following positions:
- PSW – Personal Support Workers
- RN and RPN – Registered Nurses
- HCA – Health Care Aides
- HSW – Home Support Workers
- Companion Care providers
Some of the benefits of working with Retire-At-Home, may include:
- Fair and competitive wages
- Continuous training and other in-service programs to upgrade your skills
- Flexible scheduling that can fit with your lifestyle
- Helping provide improved quality of life for seniors with one-to-one care
- Nurturing and supportive work environment that focuses on exceptional service
The following qualifications and requirements are desired for Retire-At-Home employees:
- Relevant certifications and training
- Some experience in a caregiver role assisting seniors with daily activities and health conditions
- Valid CPR Certification
- Effective English communication skills – reading, writing, speaking
- Fluency or extensive knowledge other language is an advantage
- Access to a reliable vehicle is an asset
If you are interested in applying for one of the above positions, please send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact us Today for a Free In-Home Consultation!