Home Care Financing
If you own your home and have a need to finance your home care costs, we can help!
While many of your healthcare needs are covered by the government’s universal healthcare plan, not everything falls under their list of options. When it comes to long-term healthcare, many seniors must invest in private insurance, or pay out of pocket for additional care needs.
When private insurance is not an option, and cash flow is a challenge, you can use your home equity to maintain high quality care, while staying in your home.
Retire-At-Home Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge has obtained an exclusive financing program through a Schedule 1 lender that helps seniors pay for the services they need, while ensuring that they stay out of a retirement facility.
Financing your health care costs has never been easier!
The benefits of this financing program include:
- Receiving regular planned advances that can cover the cost of your home care.
- Maintaining full ownership of your home.
- No payments of interest or principal are required as long as you own your home!
- The loan only becomes due upon the owner’s passing, when the home is sold or when the owner moves out.
- Earlier payment options are available
If you own your own home and have the need for private home care, call us today to explore this option. We can help you remain in your home for as long as you wish!
Contact us Today for a Free In-Home Consultation!