Respite Care Services
Family Caregivers all deserve a break once in a while…as hard as it might seem.
Receiving proper Respite Care can have a positive effect on the health of a family caregiver and their loved ones. Retire-At-Home Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge has provides Respite Care Services with you in mind.
Research shows that, if you’re overwhelmed by the demands of caregiving, the level of care you provide may suffer. That’s why it’s important to take a break and consider receiving Respite Care Services that properly tend to your loved one’s needs and help you relax for a day or two. This can increase your ability to provide effective care to your loved one for a longer period of time.
Don’t let yourself burn out. Let our caregivers provide the home care you need, so you can rest and recharge.
Respite Care Services in Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge can include the any of following:
- Case Management Services with a Nurse including Consultation and Supervisory Visits;
- Personal Care Services;
- Home Support Services;
- Grocery Shopping and Errands;
- Coordination and delivery of Home Medical Equipment and Supplies;
- 24-hour on-call support for any questions or urgent matters;
- Immediate response for additional care;
- Communication with other healthcare professionals.
Contact us Today for a Free In-Home Consultation!