Home Care Jobs in Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge!
Join Our Team of Exceptional Caregivers!
Retire-At-Home in Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge is always looking for experienced and caring people to provide our personalized home care services to seniors. We have been in operation for over 20 years and help seniors remain in the home they love for as long as possible.
If you have experience with seniors and looking for flexible work hours, we might be the right Home Care Agency for you! We offer services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and have shifts that can work around your other jobs.
We often hire the following positions:
- Nurses (RN and RPN)
- Personal Support Workers (PSW)
- Health Care Aides (HCA)
- Home Support Workers (HSW)
- Companion/sitter role
- Competitive wages
- Benefits packages including medical, dental, life insurance
- Work schedules that fit your lifestyle
- Ongoing training and in-service programs
- A work environment that supports and nurtures quality service
- The ability to work one-on-one with seniors and positively affect their lives
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- The aspiration to affect someone’s life positively
- Education certificate for your position
- Experience caring for seniors and age-related diseases
- CPR Training
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Bilingualism in any other language is a strong asset
- Vehicle is an asset
If you are interested in applying for one of the above positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!