Case Management by a Nurse
At Retire-At-Home Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge, we know how important comfort and safety is when it comes to home care. That’s why all of our Home Care Services are managed by a Nurse Case Manager at no additional cost!
Our services always begin with a Free Nurse Consultation. The Nurse Case Manager will sit down with you and your loved one to carefully design a customized care plan with all of your health care needs in mind.
Once your care has started, the Case Manager will also review your care plan with you regularly, to ensure your needs are being met at all times. At Retire-At-Home, we are dedicated to making sure you are safe and happy in your home care – no matter what.
Our Case Management Services in Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge include the of the following at no additional charge:
- An initial Nurse Consultation with one of our Case Managers, so that they may fully understand your needs, preferences, and your home environment.
- A customized care plan that addresses your medical needs, personal preferences, and monthly budget.
- Regular Supervisory Visits to check on your safety and satisfaction.
- Regular monitoring for any issues or changes that may cause harm.
- Alterations to your care plan when needs or requirements change.
- Advocacy services to help you navigate the healthcare system and receive the best care available.
- Ongoing communication with other healthcare professionals, as requested, to ensure the proper management of your care.
- The acquisition and delivery of medical supplies and equipment, which takes the burden of managing these resources off you and your family.
- Coordination with other required services for your home or healthcare needs.
- Open communication with your family, as requested, to ensure peace of mind.
- 24-hour on-call support for emergency care and/or questions about the service.