Companion Care Services
A friendly companion looking out for your safety can make a huge difference in your quality of life!
At Retire-At-Home Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge, our Companion Care Services will provide you more than just a friend. Our companion caregivers are trained to not only to help you with your daily responsibilities and challenges, but also to look out for your safety, and accompany you on outings.
We also know that being social is essential to your emotional and mental well-being. That’s why we match our caregivers to your personality, so you can foster a deep, trusting relationship with them.
Our Companion Care Services in Kitchener-Waterloo-Cambridge include:
- Companionship while in the hospital or at home
- Respite and overnight supervision
- Supervision during all activities of daily living
- Light meal preparation and supervision
- Grocery list preparation and shopping
- Accompaniment on outings and appointments
- Regular home safety inspections
- Assistance with care of pets
- Assistance with hobbies and crafts
- Interactive activities
At no additional charge, our experienced Nurse Case Managers will oversee the care you provide and will always be available to you for medical questions and concerns.